Friday 11 March 2011

Shaniqua The Sket Chapter 4

i quickly wasted no time and quickly ran back into my room,ihad to make myself look like nothing had happened,i was all red so i had gone to the bathroom quickly,spalshed some water to my face and tied my hair up in a normal messy bun to make it look like an ordinary day in,i very quickly took my spongebob bikini off and put on some trackies and a vest top i found lying on the floor,the doorbell was ringing rapidly.
'ringggggggg,ringggggggggg,ringgggggg'.
i could tell by the ringing abbie wanted an explanation. i quickly looked and checked myself in the mirror to see if iwas ok,and yeppp everything was kool so i quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door on abbie.when i opened the door she had a blank expression on her face,i told her to come in and she screwed me as she walked in and sat on the sofa in my living room with her blank expression still on.
i felt like kissing my teeth,ihat it when she gives me dem blank screw facess.
i said "abbie its not what it looked likt,ican explain".
she said "shut the fuck up shaniqua,hmm you can explain den?!?!go on and fucking explain then big gurl!".
thid really pissed me off so i stood up and shouted " I FUCKING HELPED YOU ABBIE,I TOLD HIM TO COME MY YARD TO SORT THINGS THROUGH ABOUT WHAT HE DONE TO YOU AND HE SAID HE WAS TRULY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HE DONE AND THAT HE'S CHANGED,ABBIE WOULD YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I WOULD DO SUTTIN WID CONNOR AFTER EVERYTHING HE'S DONE TO YOU!ILOVEYOU ABBIE WHY WOULD I?!"
she was silent with her head down on the floor,she walked up to me and hugged me and whispered "im sorry baby,i knew i should have truested you, you obviously wouldnt do anything with him because your my bestfriend right?ilove you shaniqua".
at this moment i felt to stab myself,how could i do that to my best friend?i shed a tear and she looked up at me and said "aw baby,why youcrying?" she slowly kissed my cheek where the tear had ran down.
we looked into eachothers eyes and then she lipsed me.
(abbie was bi and me and her usually do a thing,its quite good fun una)
i grabbed her ass and passionatly lipsed her back,she took off my top and undone my bra,i took off her top and un-done her bra and i slowly bit her nipples and she slowly done a little moan.
she was feeling up my tits as i took off her shorts and frenchies,i started rubbing her clit as she got wetttttttttttttttttttttt,i went down and licked her out,her pussy was clean and sexy,although it was abit blue but owell.
she was screaming 'uhhh uhhhh shaniquaaa,mmmmmmmm babyyyy,uhhhhhh shaniquaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"
she cumed in my mouth and i happily swallowed,i got up and layed myself down on the bed,she slowly got on top off me and had a naughty smirk on her face and said "shaniqua youve been a very naughty girl today".
i giggled and she finered me putting in 3 fingers in at once:Owhile suckingon my tits ,it felt sooo goooooooood i started moaning her name,"abbiee,ohhh yeaaaa,fuckkkkkk,mmm abbieee,uhhhhhh uuuhhhhhh"
then someone opened the door slowly...........

ohh shit i was fucked,my mum was the only person at home downstairs sleeping so it probably was her..............
 the door slowly opened and it surely wasnt my mum:O

"woaaaah,jheeeez,shaniqua,inever knew you were a lesbian".

No comments:

Post a Comment