Saturday 2 April 2011

Shaniqua The Sket Chapter 29


“shaniqua,what the fuck are you doing?” he said as he started putting his clothes on.
I didn’t reply,i carried on putting my socks on.
“shaniqua?” he raised his voice abit.
I still didn’t reply.
He grabbed me by my arms.
“SHANIQUA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG,DONT BLANK MAN LIKE DAT,” he shouted.
I started crying,”what the fuck bruv” he said.
He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead and lifted my chin up.
“you gonna tell me now?”
I got my phone fom the desk and gave it to him,his eyes were scrolling left to right as he read the text.
“don’t piss me off,wear your clothes init,gonna teach dese pussyholes a lesson”.
I stood up, “no! Just leave it chris, i know what im gonna do”
He stood up too.
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO SHANIQUA,YOU DONT KNOW THESE KINDA PEOPLE,THEY COULD DO ANYTHING,THEY COULD KILLL YOU FOR ALL I KNOW,DO YOU WHO ABBIE IS! SHES CHANGED,LAST TIME I WAS WIV YOU AND THAT THING HAPPENED..” he got quiter, i think he rememberd what he’d done to me “yh anyways what was i saying,last time that thing happened she was just some next ordinary girl wanting to get revenge back on you,but now shaniqua,NOW she has all dese mandem on road wiv her,shes on some next shit, shes a big girl now,shaniqua you don’t know what shes capable off”.
I put my head down.

“she killed a YOUT, fucking 11 year old little girl who wouldn’t give her money to her,she killed the yout shaniqua,don’t get your self involved with big man tings,shes not who you think she is”.

By the time he was talking i was all dressed up with my bag ready in my hand,i walked over to the bedroom door ready to go out,i didn’t care what anyone said and i didn’t care i was gonna do line ups, i was gonna go,my sister,monisha and connnor are all they’re,even though Connors a fucking prick i cant leave him dere either..

“but im sorry,im going” i said and slammed the door,i could here him shouting.

“SHANIQUA FUCKING DONTTT”.he shouted.
I ran outta the house.
I called up a cab to come mcdonalds and pick me up from their,it was only over the road.
A car honked at me as i was crossing the road,some next drunk white men “oi oi, i like the booty you have their” he called from his car as i went off,idiots.
When i walked into mcdonalds bare heads were clocking me, even husbands sitting down with their wifes were clocking me,some lady clocked his husband grinning at me and slapped him round the face nicely,i just started laughing.
“would you like a seat” i felt someones hands touching my elbow.
I turned arou-BOOM.
My future husband was staring at me in the eyes, i didn’t give two shits im gonna wife this man.
He was black,not blik, but a light milchocolate colour.
His eyes wernt all that,they were brown but it made him nang.
His lips were just right,he had 2 studs in both his ears,and his hair,mmmm his hair was like trey songz’s hair before he cut it.

“erm excuse?” he tapped me.
“oh,erm right yh sorry,and yh please i want a table, and a hot chocolate please”
He smiled and lead me to some table,he wasn’t in his uniform,he was in adidas trackies and an adidas hoodie with airforce ones.
I saw him walking up behind the counter and making hot chocolate,he made two, and spudded some Indian guy who worked at the till then came back and gave me my hot chocolate and sat down.
“thanks” i smiled.
“your bare pretty you know,mans never seen someone like you” he said.
I smiled and took a sip,it burnt my toungue but i showed no expression.
“whats your name” he said while he took a sip.
“shaniqua,and yours?”
“prince”.
“how come your not in uniform then if you work here”
“cause it was a quick ting didn’t have time to change into my uniform,the boss has gone holiday so its just a quick emergency until the deputy boss comes,and na i don’t work here permemantly,i just needed a job so man could step up his p’s then ima start my own buissness,i don’t wanna be like dese next man on road,rolling with shanks thinking der big,i actually wanna have a future una,good life,kids and a wifey init”

He sounded bare sweet,then some cab honked outside,it was waiting for me i think,”oh i hear you prince,but i gotta go cabs outside for me,” i smiled and took my hot chocolate out with me,i was at the doors when i heard prince “shaniqua,gimme your number though”,he ran up to me,he looked even sexier upclose,i took his phone and saved my number under ‘shan xx’,i gave his phone back,”safe b” he kissed me on the cheek,i smiled and walked out and got in the cab,the destination was about 10 minutes away but i couldn’t be bothered.
The cab dropped me off at parkroad lane,i got off and fixed my wedgy on the sly,my knickers were pissing me off.
I was looking down fixing my jeans when some bre came to me, “you shaniqua yh”.
I nodded.
“follow me”.
He wasn’t even that peng,he was black with a long face,and 2 diamond studs in his ears,his trousers were about to fall off,they were up to his knees with some trackies underneath,my man never heard off a belt?
He took me to a house,he opened it,it looked like dem houses full off drugs in dem,it stank off weed as soon as the door opened.
“go in nuh”
I kissed my teeth on the sly and went in,he touched my bum,”my girl got a batty”
Fool.
“oi where you going come back,their in here”
I turned around,”-SHIT your a boomie” he said when he saw my face properly.
I didn’t take no notice this guy was getting on my nerves.
I walked in the door,and i had a sigh of relief when i saw monisha and tula together,i ran up to them,they were on the floor with their hands tied up,i hugged them both,they looked like tramps,their hair was a mess and they had blood all voer their clothes,they was silent,they didn’t do anything or say anything,they just looked at the floor.
“theyve been drugged,they’re not in concoussnes” i turned around.

Abbie,in pjaymas.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM!” i ran up to her and swang my arm to give her a blow,she ducked down and grabbed me arm and back handed me.
“don’t fucking talk to me like that shaniqua marie-coremstell” she let go off my hand and i dropped to the floor.
“where the fuck is connor” i said.
She laughed,”oh,him,i dunno,one off my guys took him out” she grabbed me by my hair and lifted my head up, “for a SURPRISE” she grinned and banged my head on the floor,once.
Twice.
Thrice.
She let go and blood was coming out from the bit my head had grazed onto the wooden flooring.
I started coughing bare, “allow it abbie,just lemme do my job,you said your boys wanted line ups and you’ll let them go”.
“and you trust me shaniqua?” she burst out laughing.
“you fuck with abbie,you get what you get init” she said as she sat down on the sofa in the living room.
“D bruv,bring my weed” she shouted.
“ite” some bre shouted from upstairs.
I stood up with all my strength even though i was feeling abit light headed, “WHAT YOU ON ABOUT I FUCKED WITH YOU? YOU GOT BRE’S TO RAPE ME AND I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTING ABOUT IT,I LET IT BE,I LET IT SLIDE INIT NOW YOU WANNA FUCKING CAUSE MORE SHIT,YOUR A WASTE GASH,WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE YOU DUTTY HOE,YOUR ON STREET 24/7 NOW,YOUVE CHANGED ABBIE,YOU AINT THE SAME NO MORE,MOVE YOUR STINKING SELF FROM ME,BOTH YOUR PARENTS ARE BLACK AND YOU MIRACLLY CAME OUT AS A LIGHTY,SO HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN I EXPOSE YOU”.

She didn’t say anything,then she looked up,”shaniqua,im surprised you still havnt understood yet,fuck education,fuck being a bod when you can make money,you know what that fucking is shaniqua,MONEY. When your on road you have a reputation,you feel big,and you feel powerful with all these people on road wit you,people get shook when someone mentions my name,and you know how i fell when people do that?”

I shook my head.

“i feel big shaniqua,i feel like the mother fucking boss” she said.
She walked up to me,i started walking backwards slowly,”nah don’t move”.
She came close and stroked my face,”your still nang” she kissed my lips,her lipgloss mixing with my nude lipstick.
“its a shame people like you turn out to be skets,your too sexy to be a sket”,she kissed my neck.
I didn’t stop her it felt so good.
“are your mans still on it for line ups,i want you to leave tula and monisha and connor alone”.
“shhhh” she said while taking off my vest top.
I took her top off aswell,her tits had gone massive, i kissed them,she moaned.
She pushed me to the wall and took off my jeans,it took quite a long time cuz they were skinny jeans,i don’t even know why im doing this,it just feels so good,whys she being like this?
She took her pj bottoms off too,they were from topshop,i saw the lable.
She started kissing me bare rough,then she took my bra off,”shit” she said,and started sucking on my right nipple,i moaned,this felt so good,what the fuck am i doing.
I pushed her down onto the floor and took her g-string off and got down and started licking her clit,flicking it around with my tongue,then sucking on her whole pussy like a lollypop.
“ahhhh fuckk” she cummed.
“wait come over here” she said.
She lay down and told me to put my pussy in her face,i was practically sitting on her face,she was licking me out nicely,her tongue going in and out my hole,carrassesing my pussy walls at the same time,i don’t know how she did it.
“ahhh fuck abbie,mmmm yh,,ah ah ah ah FUCKKKKKKKK” i cummed in her mouth.
We both sat upright and put our pussys together,we started rubbing bare hard as she gripped onto my tits,we was both groaning like bitches,her juices mixing in with mine,it felt so good,we both got an orgaszm at the same time,we both fell on our backs on the floor and started panting,i turned around to here,her eyes were still closed,she was breathing heavily,”abbs does dis mean everyfings kool now?”
She laughed,and leant her hand back to get something,she jumped on me, “ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB ABOUT EVERYFINGS KOOL NOW,YOUR FRIEND TRIED BURNING MY RASS TO DEATH,YOU THINK ILL FORGET DAH? SUCK UR MUDDA” she kissed her teeth and put her clothes on,i looked over to tula and monisha,they looked dead,i started bawling.
”stop crying you sket” she said as she buttoned up her pj’s.
I was on the floor naked,crying and cold.
I saw her walk up to a draw,she took out a shank,a long one, no,she couldn’t,she wouldn’t.
“abbie,no,you cant,you ca-“
“oh yes i can shaniqua,yes.i.can” she walked up to me and gripped me by the throat while she was holding the tip off the shank on my belly-button.
“shaniqua marie coremstell,it was nice knowing you,and i wont forget the good times we ha-“
The doorbell rang.
“WHAT THE FUCK IS IT NOW BRUV” she threw the shank to the floor and got vexed.
She looked at me and started thinking.
I thanked god a million times in my head,i could run while she answered it.
“listen yh,im gonna go answer the stinking doorbell and if you move ONE single bit is wear tog od shaniqua you don’t wanna know whati m gonna do to you,SKET”,she spat on my leg.

She walked out to answer the doorbell,i ran to the other side off my room picking up my clothes,and putting them on quickly.

“shaniqua” she called from the door.
“yeah,what” i called back.
“someones come to see you”

I got so confused.

“who is it?”

“some guy,Smurkz”

No comments:

Post a Comment